This young and highly successful photography and film production company have been in business for four years and due to international expansion, they are hiring an Exec Producer/Head of Production to run the London office.
The role is all about:
• Overseeing all productions + projects
• Executive Producing film + print shoots
• Leading the bidding process for pitch opportunities with advertising agencies, photo agents and
• Budgeting, scheduling and managing a wide range of international productions.
• Account handling for existing clients
• Developing new relationships
• Seeking / researching creative talent from around the world
• Leading, inspiring and motivating a strong, co-ordinated team of staff
• Working collaboratively with company owners
• Supplying progress reports to finance department and communicating with FD to ensure cash flow is
• To work side by side with our insurance partners, legal advisors and FD on all contractual
negotiations and ensuring the company and its productions are legally compliant.
• Available to travel in UK + overseas when required.
We're looking for people with:
• Highly motivated individual with experience working within a production company & advertising
agency or brand.
• Experience in dealing with a range of clients, talent and artists from advertising to high end fashion
and everything in between
• Strong leadership skills
• Management skills at a senior level, for multiple productions + office work flow
• A visionary thinker, to contribute to company’s strategy + growth.
• Creative flair + commitment to quality
• Practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory production requirements.
• Proven track record of developing successful client and artist relationships
The Industry Club