The Progress Film Company – progressfilm.co.uk – is looking for a full-time, in-house Treatment Designer to join our growing team.
Progress is a contemporary film studio established in 2010 by filmmakers Matt Hopkins and Ben Lankester. Today, Progress makes commercials, digital content, branded entertainment, animation and feature-length cinema under one roof, with a two-tiered management structure servicing both agency and direct-to-client needs worldwide. No matter the brief, we are Progress. Storytellers first.
The key part of this role will see you working closely with both our rostered directors and in-house filmmakers to visualise and express their ideas into beautifully produced commercial treatments.
On a daily basis you’ll speak to a director either in person, via email or phone and complete a research brief. You will then fulfil the key creative research requirements for the treatment, design the layout and continue working with the director and his/her words to create the full deck.
This role is highly collaborative. You will be working closely with our directors and existing sales team – both our directors’ rep and press & marketing department – to help win new work.
The successful candidate will be working out of our thriving film studio in the heart of Brighton. Images of the studio can be seen here – http://progressfilm.co.uk/studio/
What we’re looking for:
- Strong experience in graphic design, working with key software Adobe CC InDesign & Photoshop
- An exceptional eye for design and a keen attention to detail, adapting to different directors’ styles
- A fast designer who has the ability to work under the pressure of deadlines
- Passion for, and knowledge of, commercials, film and photography
- Knowledge of the process of creative research, both through video and photography
- An excellent collaborator – able to manage workflow with directors and producers as the pitch progresses
Starting: October 2017, or as soon as possible.
If you think you’re the person for the job, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Progress Film Company