Found is on the hunt for a full time Motion Graphics Producer. We are looking for an individual who loves motion graphics, design and possess a fantastic eye for detail.
We are looking for a team player with the capability to thrive in a fast paced studio environment. Working under the guidance of a senior producer you must organise our motion graphics team day-to-day, schedule, budget and prioritise projects, delivering them to strict deadlines.
The chosen candidate will be passionate about what they do and want to create stunning motion work.
A little bit about you:
- You are self-motivated and have a passion for creative culture both inside and outside the studio.
- You are a great organiser of both yourself and others and can ensure that projects are run efficiently.
- You will work with our Creative Directors in compiling responses and proposals to client briefs.
- You’re a fantastic communicator with clients and colleagues.
- You can take briefs from clients, ask all the right questions and produce detailed project budgets and timing plans.
- You will ensure adequate resources are available when scheduling projects.
- You are great at negotiating with both clients and suppliers.
- You know your way around a spreadsheet and understand the financial aspects of project management.
- You will proactively engage with prospective clients and nurture new relationships.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Motion Graphics Project Manager’.
Application deadline 7th July.
Dependent on experience
Motion Graphics Project Manager