- Minimum 3 years experience in the London VFX scene.
- Essential to have been immersed in the advertising, vfx and creative industries.
- A good knowledge of all CGI platforms and all compositing techniques and to be able to demonstrate this with the body of work you’ve produced.
- You’ll need to be equally as comfortable in suites and overseeing work as you will be in client meetings.
- The desire to be part of the revenue-generating process by developing your own client base, a process you will have already started.
- Team player and motivation skills essential.
- Working directly with Creative Production & Head of Content.
- Experience in pitching & bidding.
Salary TBC but will be an improvement on your current position.
Smoke & Mirrors