INTERNATIONAL SALES PRODUCER – UK & IRELAND
Picture Perfect Opportunity for an experienced London-based Commercials Producer to win work to shoot in Spain.
Our successful candidate will be results orientated, competitive, client focused and a proven deliverer.
You will have previously worked as an executive producer / producer for TV commercials and have established relationships with decision makers at UK commercial production companies, agencies and brands that are regularly shooting abroad.
We are looking for someone aligned with our company values, and who demonstrates these at all times.
Win work to shoot in Spain.
- Develop new contacts and strengthen existing relationships (in line with our Customer Relationship Management process).
- Strategically target key decision makers across territories; brands, agencies and production companies.
- Build and deliver market strategy for UK and Ireland.
- Drive awareness of Palma Pictures’ products and offerings in the UK and Irish markets.
- Secure weekly volume of sales contacts within the UK & Ireland.
- Maintain a constant presence in the UK and Ireland through client meetings
- and sales trips.
- Deliver professional budgets in response to clients’ briefs.
- Liase closely with our production, bidding and visuals departments.
- Clear and thorough handover of all confirmed projects to production team.
- Post shoot de-briefs with clients.
- A strong awareness of all aspects of the UK and Irish TV commercials markets. Feedback to HQ with UK centric industry news.
- Develop and progress marketing initiatives and concepts within the UK and Ireland.
- Attend key functions (company parties and industry events).
- Thorough understanding and experience of sales processes and making business deals. Ability to close and complete deals and agreements
- Ability to manage relationships pro-actively within and across teams, internally and externally.
- Expert knowledge of advertising production procedures, especially bidding.
- Well-connected and respected in the industry.
- Language skills: English. Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Spain and its great variety of locations is desirable. An understanding of global shooting hubs is beneficial.
- Strong organizational skills and good time management. You will be able to work alone, at distance, but at the same time you will recognize yourself as part of a team.
- Adept social skills. You will enjoy attending industry events and meeting new people, as well as one-on-one meetings.
- Flexibility. Able to react quickly to clients’ demands.
- Able to handle stress, conflict & pressure.
- Palma Pictures and our offer:
Palma Pictures offers productions services throughout Spain for TV commercials, photo productions, digital content, film and TV projects. We have a full-time staff of almost 50 people and an international sales team in Europe, Asia and North America.
· A fixed monthly retainer and a generous incentive scheme.
· Training, professional development and support.
· Travel to our offices in Mallorca and Barcelona
Please ensure that you outline how your experience meets the above criteria in your cover letter.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Fixed monthly retainer + incentive scheme
International Sales Producer