The Account Manager works closely with the Account Director. He/she is responsible for diligently managing projects, timelines, resources and budgets - for multiple client accounts. Furthermore, this individual assists the strategy team with planning initiatives and plays nicely with creatives, from briefing to final delivery. The Account Manager’s duties extend beyond project management; they are also an important player in terms of creating a fertile environment where ideas can come to life. The Account Manager will be predominantly working on a social & digital account, utilizing social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube daily.
Manage content postings on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Manage projects from briefing, through production to final delivery.
Keep a close eye on project vision and objectives to be reached.
Establish a trust-based relationship with the client, as their daily point person.
Control the financial aspects of projects.
Assist with putting procedures in place and determining resources for projects.
Work with creatives ie. briefings, reviews, and reporting.
Participate and lead content strategy development.
Have a point of view and provide constructive feedback.
- Knowledgeable with respect to working on social and digital platforms.
- Takes a proactive approach to account management.
- Production management experience.
- Curious to the core with a passion for creativity.
- Stays on-top of industry trends and shares cool findings with the team.
- Can autonomously lead projects, but is ultimately a team player.
- Actively strives to stay cool under pressure.
- Thrives when working on several projects and tasks at a time.
- Unbeatable attention to detail and quality of deliverables.
- Experience with digital, social and branding is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
- 2-4 years of agency experience in an account services role.
- Understand analytics and reporting.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Apply with resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Knowledge of local market.