PS 260 is a creative business in the
editorial and post-production space that provides award-winning work for films,
commercials and music videos. Our client roster includes, ESPN, Jet Blue,
AT&T, Acura, Google, and M&M's. Our offices are located in New York
City and Venice, CA.
We are seeking a full-time visual effects and graphics Jr. Producer for our New York finishing department.
The Jr. Finishing & Effects Producer:
- manages the schedules, resources and workflow for two Flame suites and Graphics Department;
- ensures that creative and technical aspects of projects are communicated to and addressed by finishing team;
- keeps editorial Producers informed of progress to meet deadlines and avoid potential delays or budget overages;
- has a meticulous eye for detail in order to provide quality control (QC) for all projects shipping to broadcast/air;
- creates postings and deliverables via FTP and various media upload platforms;
- loads footage onto servers and creates new projects;
- creating base on-line conformed projects;
- archives jobs and keeps servers organized;
- sees a job through from inception to final delivery;
- helps estimate and bid finishing jobs;
- recruits and maintains freelancer contacts and hires as needed;
- ensures the suites are client ready and facilitates taking care of client requests;
- provides a warm, welcoming and organized environment to our clients and staff.
- Knowledge of visual effects, AfterEffects, Premiere, FinalCut helpful
- Experience scheduling staff and resources
- Experience with project management
- Capable of exporting projects to a variety of file types and uploading files to a variety of different platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- minimum 2 years experience in post-production
OT required when projects are shipping or under tight deadlines.
Salary based on experience. Breakfast, Lunch and dinners are included while working.
TBD based on exp.
Jr. VFx/GFx Producer NY Office