MassiveMusic is a music agency with offices in London, Amsterdam, New York, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We believe in the social value of music – and how this transforms the way people connect and interact with brands.
MassiveMusic produces and composes music for the worlds of advertising, broadcast design, interactive and film. We also develop music strategies for brands, provide music search and licensing services, create innovative music activations and scout new talent. Our passion for music has not only ensured an award-winning reputation – but makes it much easier to jump out of bed each morning.
MassiveMusic was founded in Amsterdam in 2000 and the company is proud to have sprinkled its melodic magic on many of the world’s biggest brands.
MassiveMusic London is currently looking for an experienced Composer to work out of the Shoreditch studio. You will be the full-time creative talent in the studio, working alongside producers, creatives and project management teams. The role entails creating a wide range of original music styles to brief for advertising, audio branding and media. You will also work on a wide range of sound design, music/sound engineering, music strategy, sonic branding and interactive projects.
This is an incredibly diverse and exciting role, offering a secure position within a market leading global music agency.
- You have an extensive showreel that showcases your creative music and sound talents. People listen to your showreel with open mouths.
- - You have good experience of working with a wide range of musical styles and creative sound design, all to picture.
- - You are a natural collaborator with experience of working with music companies, agencies, directors and other visual creative sources.
- - You are a whizz in the studio, ability to rapidly navigate either (or all) Logic, Cubase, ProTools, Ableton etc.
- - You have substantial experience of working with sample instruments and studio audio packages, and experience recording and producing a range vocalists and musicians.
- - Playing a wide range of musical instruments comes naturally to you. Guitar and piano are essential.
- - You have excellent mixing, engineering and audio post production skills.
- - You are kind, helpful, committed, efficacious and effective, and you are sociable and helpful, not only to colleagues, but to all who come our way.
- - You are free to join us full-time on a salary deal (you don't have a tricky exclusive deal already).
Things that make us listen more
- Experience of VR/Binaural mixing
- - An interest in interactive audio and knowledge of PureData / MaxMsp
- - Ability to read and write sheet music fluently.
Full Time. 12 Month contract leading to renewal or permanent.
Salary based on experience
Participation in annual bonus scheme
Applications will only be considered for this role if you have the required experience in the “Essential” section and have an Audio/Visual showreel (no audio clips only please).
Please send your CV, a short cover note explaining why you would be the best choice for the role, and a link to your showreel to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading: COMPOSER 2017
Closing date for applications 27th February 2017.
Salary based on experience
Composer/Sound Designer/Studio Engineer
Full Time. 12 Month contract leading to renewal or permanent
Sound Design, Composer, Engineer