PRETTYBIRD are looking to hire a Head of Production.
We are looking for a fun, energetic and hardworking multi-tasker to join our tight knit family and oversee projects from pitch to delivery in both music videos, shorts and commercials.
We are based in Brick Lane and were named as Creativity 2015 Production Company of the Year.
The ideal person will be responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Budgeting and financial tracking of productions up to wrap
- Overseeing all office management and staff (inc freelancers) working protocols,
- Schedules updates for jobs and directors, managing the productions, showing foresight within the company structure as to when assistance is required.
- Tailoring the team to suit needs
- Freelancer and supplier management
- Ideally an overall understanding of multiple types of Contracts, but certainly a thorough understanding of APA, Bectu and unions pertains to Production in the UK, some previous knowledge of working within the US would be of benefit, since we work closely/daily with our LA office
- managing the team, creating structures and strategies for growth
- Working closely with our Executive Producer, ability to wear different hats, so attending edits, helping with treatments, shoot attendance and good client/ agency facing skills a priority
A high level of experience as a Head of Production, Producer or senior PM is required and must have an in-depth understanding of all facets of production. The ideal candidate must have the ability to budget projects from small budget music videos to large scale commercials and short films would be a plus.
Salary is subject to experience and commitment.
Please send CV and covering letter to: Juliette Larthe firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to experience and commitment
Head of Production