Papaya Films is an established commercial and content production company with a roster of international directors. We have just opened an office in London and are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic rep to help us promote our company.
Aside from the usual phone calls, meetings and PR, the role will require:
- An established address book of contacts within the industry
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Forward thinking in the way one perceives video production
- Good social media skills
- The occasional late night after awards shows and social events
- Close contact with our Warsaw office
Experience in working with advertising agencies’ creative teams and general knowledge of art, fashion, music and film trends will be an asset. Ideally we are looking for a person that is highly motivated, passionate about filmmaking and would like to be a part of a growing company, having a vital role in its success. The role will also involve finding new talent and developing our roster of directors. Previous experience and contacts within the industry are a must and the salary is tbc based on the above and success rate. The position is part time.
One year. Part time.