Directors’ Rep / New Business Executive
Burning Reel are a young and exciting independent London Production Company. We create videos for an astounding array of agencies, brands and record labels, from the big to the small, the famous to the unknown. We pride ourselves on having a broad client base from Smirnoff to Spotify, Universal Music, Pepsi, Sony and even major dramas for ITV.
We’ve also got a flourishing post arm in the form of our evil sister, Creep. They’ve been involved in post work for major music artists and big brands .
So enough about us, we want to hear about you!
We’re looking for a Directors’ Rep / New Business Executive to help us promote and tell the world about our eclectic roster of directors. Naturally, we’d want the ideal candidate to have great communication skills, as well as a good understanding of the industry and its practices.
You Will Be:
- Creative, out-going, hugely personable and passionate about film, animation and other creative
- Able to create well-written and inventive approaches to promote our directors and company.
- Organised and happy to contact entirely new potential clients, as well as maintaining our excel
lent relationships with our existing clients.
- Confident, sharp and with a great sense of humour.
- A team player, willing to muck in with the rest of us when the need arises.
- Able to attend awards, networking events, somewhat alcoholic lunches and still able to function
the next day.
- Ideally experienced in this role, but this is not necessary.
We Want You To:
- Maintain and develop our trusted reputation amongst advertising agencies and clients, through
out the UK and abroad.
- Be responsible for maintaining and building relations with advertising agencies, digital agencies,
PR firms and clients in a variety of sectors.
- Look after the social media output of the company, as well as our press releases.
- Be in charge on planning our events, from things like Cannes to screenings of Short films.
- Get to grips with and know inside out our existing roster of directors.
- Understand the company’s ethos and approaches to projects, as well as the various services we
offer and sectors we work in.
- Identify and seek out new business partnerships and opportunities.
- Spot new talent that can compliment the roster.
- Be someone who wants to grow with us.
If you feel that this is you and want to be part of one of the most exciting, fun and fast rising production companies in town, drop us through an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Salary dependent on experience.
Dependant on Experience
Directors Rep/New Business Executive